Avira AntiVir Removal Tool Description
Avira AntiVir Removal Tool for Windows is a free, easy-to-use disinfection tool, specifically designed to remove a series of security threats from your system:
- Repair affected files, whenever possible (sometimes files may be irremediably damaged by the malware's actions).
- Easy to use: you do not even need to install it, just unpack it and use the operation instructions provided in the readme file.
- Constant transparency: it displays information while scanning files on your computer, thus allowing you to know the live status of its activity.
- Report features: this tool is able to create log files and reports after completing its task, providing information on scan results.
- Continuous development: we recommend you to check regularly for the latest version, as our virus researchers will add more detection routines to this tool, in order to remove even more threats.
Avira AntiVir Removal Tool Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Avira AntiVir Removal Tool 184.108.40.206
Avira AntiVir Removal Tool Requirements
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and 2008 Server